MY PARISIENNES Pty Ltd, ABN 366 179 988 93, is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers gathered on the website and ensuring the best level of protection. We are committed to the protection of your privacy and security and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
To deliver its service, My Parisiennes collects personal data from visitors to its website www.myparisiennes.com.
Data collected are used in order to communicate commercial offers.
According to legal obligations, we will keep those data for a limited time.
The Client can notice the Seller anytime of his/her wish to modify his/her choice.
Here are the following personal data that we collect:
- Contact details: first name and last name, email address, gender, phone number, birthday, language, device preferences and location.
- Delivery details: personal or professional mail address
- Technical details: newsletter, IP address
- Purchase history
Protection of the data
To ensure the protection of your personal data, My Parisiennes works with a specialist web hosting service to ensure the highest security standards.
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for the confidentiality of this password. That's why we recommend that you choose an effective password and not share it.
The data can be transmitted to:
- Payments institutions through your transactions with your Paypal account or with your Credit Card. In that case, Payments are managed by online specialists Stripe or Boldcashier.
- Logistics, transports and delivery services.
Detection and fraud prevention entities
- Our business partner FrenChicTouch in order to present the Client relevant commercial offers.
Concerning newsletter inscription, information can be stored for one (1) year after our last contact with you (date of last read newsletter).